A Laugh a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
Follow these tips to add a little more fun, laughter and health in your life.
- Learn to play again. Experience fun with your pet, your grandchildren,
- Wii, karaoke and games.
- Rent a comedy
- Set aside a moment a day to think about a positive moment or something you are grateful for.
- Hand a funny picture of photograph in a place that you will see it daily.
- Share your jokes or funny stories.
- Spend more time with friends.
- Take a moment to laugh at your next support group.
- Smile just for the 'fun' of it.
- Find a quote (see Gratitude- the power of thanks)or saying that brings a smile to your ace, inspiration or a feeling of gratefulness to you when you read it. Copy it down and carry it with you. You will have it to read when you are having a hard time.